[TYPO3-calendar] Caching: Smart Invalidation?!

Stephan Helten stephan.helten at engage.de
Wed Aug 3 10:54:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

atm I'm using this page-tsconfig on my calendar sysfolder to invalidate the
cache on changes (extension clearcacheextend):

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = contains(plugin;cal;0)

It deletes the cache of all pages containing the cal plugin.

Are there any smarter solutions for cache invalidation in cal?

E.g. invalidate only the cache of concerned parameter combinations (cHash),
not all dayviews at once.

New events are added multiple times a day, so the cache is deleted several
times.

A call of the dayview (not cached) needs about 5 seconds, what is too long.

regards

Stephan