[TYPO3-calendar] overlapping events in day view are not displayed

Stephan Helten stephan.helten at engage.de
Mon Aug 1 16:57:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

it did not always work, after executing the indexer.

I found a bug in cal and fixed it, now it works.
I sent a git patch to Mario in hope the next cal release will contain the
fix.

If you want to fix the issue by yourself, goto
cal/view/class.tx_cal_new_dayview.php and replace (in function
getEventsColumnMarker):

$timeKeys = array_keys($this->events);

with:

$timeKeys = array_keys($this->events);