[TYPO3-calendar] Error: Setting up the indexer

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Fri Apr 29 21:33:10 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

On 29.04.2011 18:36, Marc Wöhlken wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
> thank you very much for your hints. I have installed ccdebug and added
> the debug() command to the first line of method where the error occurs:
>
> public function stdWrap_csConv($content = '', $conf = array()) {
> 	debug(t3lib_div::debug_trail());
> 	$content = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->csConv($content, $conf['csConv']);
> 	return $content;
> }

Mhhhhh...it's getting nasty here. During debugging the indexer I found
multiple different things that I don't understand in detail so far.

Could you please replace the debug() call by
	Throw New Exception ("debugging cal", 47110815 );

This should give you a complete and detailed backtrace - pls. send this
to me by email.

In addition, could you please post how your TS-template looks like for
plugin.tx_cal_controller.date_stdWrap

> What really surprises me is the fact that $GLOBALS['TSFE'] is used
> within a backend module. AFAIK TSFE is only available in frontend context?!

That's part of cal's voodoo ;-) The implementation of things like
reminders and notification needs to have TSFE parts, that's why a faked
TSFE is created.

Another thing that could would help if you could grant Mario and me
backend access to your test system (via mail) so that we can dig a bit
by our own through the records...

Thanks,
Thomas