[TYPO3-calendar] Template for Month view

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Sun Apr 24 20:41:28 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

Am 20.04.11 23:34, schrieb Marc:
> Hey Guys!
>
> Thank You for working so hard on this piece of software! There are so
> many snapshot releases these days!
>
> I used to work with the dev r3003 to configure the template of a small
> month view grouping the days inside a list instead of the predefied
> table layout.
>
> Since I updated to dev r3019 that small menu somehow disappeared.
> Instead there is a table-based small month view. I tried to figure out
> where that table comes from but could not find the according template.

We have changed the template paths to meet the improved naming:

template (classic templates - old ones) -> static/ts/
standard_template (standard template - the upcoming ones) ->
static/ts_standard/

The standard templates have some new rendering and therefore new
templates. The start with the prefix "new".

The template you are looking for should be
"standard_template/newMonthSmall.tmpl".

Regards,
Mario