[TYPO3-calendar] setting og:title meta tag?

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Apr 20 20:13:45 CEST 2011

Hi Gabor,

On 20.04.2011 16:38, Gábor Horn wrote:
> i'd like to ask of there is a way to configure calendar to set the
> og:title metatag for proper facebook sharing in the event view? I see
> the plugin sets the title tag, i think being able to set the og:title
> metatag to the same might be a nice feature ( more info on
> http://www.ka-mediendesign.de/blog/facebook-meta-tags-in-xhtml/ )

Can you please explain this a bit more in detail?

I double-checked some installations here, but none of them touches the
page's title tag by default.
Dou you mean the ics view?

In any case, it should not be rocket science to provide your own
rendering e.g. by adding your own marker to a template; or if some
external tag like title is already changed, you could easily use the
same code to put into a self-made tag...

Regards,

Thomas