[TYPO3-calendar] cal_ts_service + tt_news with external links

Benjamin Bunse bunse at heyse.de
Tue Apr 19 13:56:35 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have a problem using typo3 4.2.1 + cal 1.3.3 + cal_ts_service 1.1.0 +
tt_news 2.5.2.

First of all: Typo3 is hosted on the customer's network. So update of
the core is not possible. (Customer is a local government)

I have set up a calendar mini view on the home page where event days
link to a list view that displays the whole month's events. The list
entries (headline) link to a news single view page. All that works like
a charm.

But I get the problem that news entries of the type "link to external
url" are not working. They are shown on the list correctly, but the
headline-link still links to the single view and not to the external
url. The single view then shows the error "no news id".

Is there a way to get cal_ts_service to link the news entries of type
"link to external url" to the given url? Or maybe another workaround?

Best regards
Benjamin Bunse