[TYPO3-calendar] Fatal Error: undefined method tx_cal_ts_service::categoryService()

Marc marc at mindbomb.de
Mon Apr 18 21:03:23 CEST 2011

Of course one can set the startingPoint from the Typoscript-Tab in the
plugin like this:

plugin.tx_cal_controller {
	pidList = 1234
	pages = 2345
	recursive = 4
}

But I would rather avoid to see Editors playing around in that section..

Is there no way to set startingPoint from the GUI? In my dreams the
editors will see a select or choicebox where they can choose from given
valid sources.. I read there was a way to achieve this with

options.tx_cal_controller.limitViewOnlyToPids

but I could not get anything running. Is this feature still active?

> I still wonder how to set the starting point for tt_news. It seems the
> field for startingPoint is no longer available in the plugins flexform?

Best Regards,
Marc