[TYPO3-calendar] Uneven event links in list view

Marc marc at mindbomb.de
Sun Apr 17 23:59:31 CEST 2011

Hello experts,

I am trying to setup a list of events with cal 1.4.0 dev r3003 and think
I found a bug:

Although I have the same code in my template for even and uneven events
only the uneven events link properly towards my desired targets
(organizer view, location view, recurring event and single event view).
I saw there was a new version released today. Is it possible the bug got
fixed in the latest version or should I open an issue at the bugtracker?

Best Regards,
Marc