[TYPO3-calendar] Cal 1.4.0 and Typo3 4.5.2

Marc marc at mindbomb.de
Wed Apr 6 10:00:29 CEST 2011

Update:

The cal extension from TER also does not install. It shows up if i
search for cal but the link to install the extension is missing.

I guess it is because this version is not compatible with T3 > 4.4.99?

The tx_cal tables are still present in the database, probably from my
first installation? I dropped those tables but still could not find a
sign of cal after the installation. The blue window still says: "The
extension null was installed" but the log stays empty. Also the formerly
deleted tables in the database do not re-appear.

Best Regards,
Marc