[TYPO3-4-3] indexed search installation warnings/errors

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Mar 11 13:44:33 CET 2010

Hi Leander,

On 11.03.2010 13:23, Leander Seige wrote:
> I think I'll stick to the built-in standard search for now and file the
> bug report.

We still did not understand what was the error. You say it shows you a
warning and compare tool does not propose you to change anything to your
database. But did you test that it prevented indexed_search to work?
Filling a bug without being able to properly reproduce it nor understand
what may be the cause will end in nothing being done. Best is to attach
a patch but at least is to have a description that allows other to
reproduce and understand the bug.

Perhaps you may debug the extension manager and see what makes EM says
that your DB misses some fields, that would help much.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en