[TYPO3-4-3] indexed search installation warnings/errors

Leander Seige nojunk at seige.net
Tue Mar 9 10:01:10 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

when installing the extension indexed_search that comes with 4.3.2 I get
the following errors/warnings:

* Database status:  	Table error!
Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!

* Code warnings:
(developer-relevant) 	Some tables or fields are of wrong type!
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.doublemetaphone.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"hooks/class.tx_indexedsearch_tslib_fe_hook.php".

* A difference between the originally installed version and the current
one was detected!

Modified files:
modfunc1/class.tx_indexedsearch_modfunc1.php
modfunc2/class.tx_indexedsearch_modfunc2.php

(this comes probably from the last update 4.3.1->4.3.2)

people on the IRC suggested that these messages might by just warnings.
Is it ok to ignore these or should I care about them?
If so, what can I do? "Compare"ing the DB from the install tool doesnt help.

Best,
Leander