[TYPO3-project-4-3] Some extJs issues

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jan 20 22:51:24 CET 2010

Hi,

first one small issue which naggs me: the white button text. It's very
hard to read and i think it should have normal text color. Example: look
to button "today" of datepicker.

Second: i locally updated ExtJS to current version 3.1. The good news:
all is working well (refreshlogin, swfupload, datepicker, resizable
textareas).
The bad news: recycler doesn't work anymore. There is no error, but the
layout isn't drawn. I know ExtJS changed a lot in layout rendering, atm
i have no real idea, it needs test (disable all elements in layout to
find out which one doesn't work)

As i talked with Benni about the update i will do it in trunk this
weekend. If anybody is able to help finding the problem in recycler
would be cool. I also didn't tested feedit advanced, having the update
in trunk will help us to fix all issues left.

Also in 3.1 the locale files are not minified anymore, so a little
change in pageRenderer is needed as well.

vg Steffen