[TYPO3-4-3] Get rid of source+dummy, source and dummy package

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 17 22:51:22 CET 2010

Hi,

> One UXW Team (Patrick Broens and a few others) worked on an
> "Introduction Package", later renamed to "Starter Package" IIRC. (it
> contains just everything including a step 4 of the install tool which
> adds pages, templates and so on (like the old testsite)).

I was thinking about that project too. Before we get over-excited, I
think we should wait for what comes out of this. It is planned for 4.4,
which is not far away according to the schedule. So I think it's worth
waiting and we can always re-discuss this if things don't move as hoped.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter