[TYPO3-4-3] Get rid of dependency of static_info_tables

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Mon Feb 15 10:45:52 CET 2010

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> btw - relying on static_info_tables isn't good too.
>
> The Core should never ever rely on any external extension. Reverse dependencies make me shudder ;)
>
>> Example: AT and CH are missing there ;)
>
> Ha!
>
> But I have to admit that in reality de_AT won't be missed much. And de_CH can be automatically
> generated by replacing ß with ss :)

i thought about next step where you could differntiate eg between
de_DE, de_AT, de_CH. This is a long awaited request that could be
realized having sys_language complete.
Also the langKey (see be_user using a flat list) could be moved to
sys_language as well, so we have all relevant language/country setting
in sys_language.

vg Steffen