[TYPO3-4-3] Get rid of dependency of static_info_tables

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Feb 15 10:23:51 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> i think these are very rare cases. Isn't ISO a standard that shouldn't
> change often?

Most changes are due to political reasons. eg when Yugoslavia broke up Serbia it inherited all
codes, but then moved on to a new code. Another change I know is the code for for Israel. It has
changed but I have no idea why.

Anyway, i wanted just to pint out that ISO codes are neither God given nor *real* static. Yet I
probably would also use them in my projects.

Masi