[TYPO3-4-3] pageTS / userTS conditions

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 13:34:42 CET 2010

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Tyler Kraft schrieb:
>> Why not just drop the equals AND the colon completely?
>> [globalString  DB:pages|keywords = xyz]
>> [gobalVar X = 10, X=17]
>
> Just using a space sounds great, but does the comma now mean AND or OR?
>
> [gobalVar X = 10  AND X=17]
> vs
> [gobalVar X = 10 OR X=17]
>
> Masi

Well I think it would mean OR - the same thing it means now in
[globalVar = TSFE:id=10,TSFE:id=17] or [PIDinRootline = 10,17]

If you wanted and you'd still need to do [globalVar X = 10]&&[globalVar
X=17]

So [globalVar GP:x=10,GP:x=17] would be the new way to write [globalVar
= GP:x=10,GP:x=17] which is also the same as [globalVar =
GP:x=10][globalVar = GP:x=17]

(Perhaps I've used the wrong definitions or syntax of OR and AND. If so
sorry about that, as I say I don't really write PHP so the finer nuances
of syntax often arent apparnt to me, but I think you get what I'm saying
;-) )