[TYPO3-4-3] [TYPO3-core] RFC #13074: Feature: stdWrap for inclusion of CSS and JS files via pageRenderer

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Feb 10 00:11:21 CET 2010

>>> Imagine a "chained reaction" like that:
>>
>> Just another one:
>>
>> 10 = TEXT
>> 10 {
>>     field = default_field
>>     field {
>>         override.field = editors_field_of_choice
>>     }
>> }
>  >
>> In this case, the editor would enter the name of the field to take
>> the text from instead of the text itself.
>

> But the editor doesn't have access to the TS, or not in my world at
> least. And isn't that already the case? ;-)
>
> 10=TEXT
> 10.field = editors_field_of_choice//default_field

I think you missed the difference here :-)

In my case the editor can name the field to be used for the TEXT by writing
this name into a field called "editors_field_of_choice".
So if he writes "subheader", the content will be taken from subheader
instead of the default_field.

I know this is not a real world scenario in most of the cases, but it was
just to demonstrate the power of chained TypoScript "commands".

Somehow it looks a bit like jQuery to me, which is quite powerful as well
:-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de