[TYPO3-4-3] [TYPO3-core] RFC #13074: Feature: stdWrap for inclusion of CSS and JS files via pageRenderer

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 21:24:55 CET 2010

> The question remains: Will this be applied to the top level parameters only,
> or do we want to apply it to any (non stdWrapped) stdWrap function as well?

Well I say to everything. But I say that from the point of the 'builder'
wanting the maximum possible amount of use out of stdWrap, and without
knowing the implications this would have on BE performance.

Form just a quick glance I see that most things have stdWrap but at
times I could see wanting to use stdWrap for all manner of things where
it's not available right now, eg:

[imageLinkWrap].title
[select].uidInList
[CONTENT].slide