[TYPO3-4-3] [TYPO3-core] RFC #13074: Feature: stdWrap for inclusion of CSS and JS files via pageRenderer

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Feb 9 21:01:31 CET 2010

>> But at the moment I didn't think select.max (or begin, etc) had
>> stdWrap ability, or are you saying that it would then get it under
>> this new way? (Or do I have an incomplete version of TSref)
>
> yes, any parameter will get stdWrap. Most already have, some are
> missing.

The question remains: Will this be applied to the top level parameters only,
or do we want to apply it to any (non stdWrapped) stdWrap function as well?

Imagine a "chained reaction" like that:

10 = TEXT
10 {
    wrap = blah|blah
    wrap {
        if.isTrue.field = wrapme
        case = lower
    }
    dataWrap = {field:whatever}|{field:something}
    dataWrap {
        fieldRequired = field:something
        case = upper
        case {
            if {
                value = 1
                equals.field = checkbox
            }
        }
    }
}

Don't know if this example applies to any real world scenario, but I guess
you will get the point.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de