[TYPO3-4-3] [TYPO3-core] RFC #13074: Feature: stdWrap for inclusion of CSS and JS files via pageRenderer

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Feb 9 20:55:23 CET 2010

>>> But at the moment I didn't think select.max (or begin, etc) had
>>> stdWrap ability, or are you saying that it would then get it under
>>> this new way? (Or do I have an incomplete version of TSref)
>>>

>> yes, any parameter will get stdWrap. Most already have, some are
>> missing.
>
> I have to say, the 'select' proerty is one place I would most
> certainly like to see stdWrap for everything :-)

But in this very special case we have to
a) make sure anything will be escaped properly
or
b) tell the people how to not open up security holes

But we already discussed that in another thread.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield