[TYPO3-4-3] Sorting of mounts

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Sat Feb 6 16:17:02 CET 2010

Hi,

one additional note: ux group created a ExtJS tree, there should be
possible to sort the tree on demand by user (menu option or drag&drop)

I hope that they will bring in the patch soon. Anyway the filemount
array has to get more fields worth for sorting.

With DB mounts the situation is different, they only hold the id of the
mount record. Maybe we should change that as well, presorting of the
mount array would make like more easy, i'm always bit scary when
touching the current tree generation.

vg Steffen