[TYPO3-4-3] Sorting of mounts

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Feb 6 15:46:57 CET 2010

Hi,

> i created the patches for both (made DBmounts configurable)
> see
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13444
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13445

Pursuing discussion here. I agree with the remark from Joey. I think the
file mounts should be sortable too, with a configuration parameter just
like DB mounts. I know there are no sorting fields for the file mounts,
but it might be worth adding one (that would go to Trunk only).

I can understand situations where alphabetical ordering makes sense, but
I can also imagine that one might want manual ordering too, for example
to put the most important filemounts on top.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter