[TYPO3-project-4-3] Help with Scheduler manual needed (Windows information)

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 30 12:25:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

> have a look (sry for the source :) )
> http://drupal.org/node/31506

Nice, but could someone provide *real* help please? Maybe I wasn't clear
enough, but I don't have a proper Windows server to go through the
motions myself. I could start a virtual machine, but it is not set up. I
would need to install WAMP or something, install a TYPO3 site and all.

I would be very grateful if someone could spare me all that hassle and
come up with working and tested instructions for Windows.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter