[TYPO3-project-4-3] Relogin feature

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Sep 20 17:49:51 CEST 2009

This is still an issue.

I have login configured to be superchallenged, and the challenge stored
in session doesn't match what's sent by the ExtJS box. It fails on this
condition:
$_SESSION['login_challenge'] !== $loginData['chalvalue']
class.t3lib_userauth, line 1138 (trunk)

In addition, the login box sometimes fails to appear, even though the
session has expired:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10800

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media