[TYPO3-project-4-3] Why is contextmenu slow?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Sep 9 20:40:12 CEST 2009

I did. But here is the problem - I believe (and I'm sure you will
agree), that products should work "out of the box". So yes, I can take
further steps to secure and customize my system after the installation,
but it should work optimally right after the 1-2-3 installer.

Also, its unfortunate your book doesn't ship with TYPO3, as
documentation should. What if I had to collect documentation about
Windows install all over the internet?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/