[TYPO3-project-4-3] Serious TS problem in Trunk

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Sep 9 18:00:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

you are setting stuff in tt_content.swfobject... but there is no such
CType "swfobject". The CType is called "media", which has settings here:

tt_content.media.20.mimeConf.swfobject.video.player

Those are *copies* of tt_content.swfobject.20, and as such, you cannot
expect changes in the original to affect the copies.

So I think idealy those should be defined in core as "references":

	mimeConf.swfobject =< tt_content.swfobject.20

then you can change the settings in "one place".

Cheers,
Ernesto