[TYPO3-project-4-3] Poll: New multimedia CE

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 8 22:44:49 CEST 2009

I was talking with Steffen Kamper about how to replace the JW FLV player
with Flow player. Steffen has submitted a patch and he is going to upload
an extension to do that.
I also have opened a pair of tickets related to accessibility.
With this poll I'm trying to encouerage people to integrate multimedia
elements in other content types.

Kind regards

Fernando Arconada