[TYPO3-project-4-3] Why is contextmenu slow?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Sep 8 20:08:07 CEST 2009

I think its because of queries that are ran at startup (since its called
through AJAX). On subsequent calls MySQL query cache takes effect, and
the queries return results faster.

I was thinking if it were possible to have some indication that the menu
is loading appear? It would be a great usability feature!

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/