[TYPO3-project-4-3] Inconsistent look of browse_links

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Oct 30 14:35:57 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I'd like to start a simple vote-thread to get some consensus about where
the options fields in the browse_links dialogs should be placed (on top or
at the bottom of the page tree).

Currently it's inconsistent: Core shows them on the bottom, rtehtmlarea on
top [1]

Would be nice to have your +1s for top/bottom to move to the most wanted
place.

Thanks
Steffen

P.S: I think (in the long run) the whole dialog should be rewritten (AJAX
page tree and JS tabs), but for now, I'm for consistency.

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12282