[TYPO3-project-4-3] cms/tslib/media

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Oct 28 21:05:46 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>
>>> * integrate feadminLib into t3lib and refactor
>>
>> Why t3lib? If we must keep it (I don't like it), then it should IMHO
>> stay within "cms".
>>

> it was only a guess as libs normally go to t3lib.

Ah, we had that discussion (between the two of us) before. t3lib is, if it isn't already, a big dump
of more or less obscure snippets *. I have (still) hopes that it can be cleaned a bit.

Masi

* Today I stumbled across t3lib_fullsearch. The inline docs give a reason why it's in t3lib, but
they are nt satisfactory for me. Look at all that inline HTML code. That's not a library at all.