[TYPO3-project-4-3] slide.collectFuzzy and slide.collectReverse

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 12 19:58:58 CEST 2009

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> Where is this copied from?

i found it now here:
http://www.oliver-thiele.de/cms-typo3/tutorials/content-slide.html

but i'm still far from understanding ... :)

ok, maybe someone can enlight me or confirm behaviour

- Root page (uid=1. is_root)
- - sub1
- - - subsub1
- - - subsub2

on page subsub1 i place following TS:

page.100 = CONTENT
page.100 {
   table = pages
   #select.where = title like '%e%'
   slide = -1
   renderObj = COA
   renderObj {
     10 = TEXT
     10.field = title
     wrap = <p>|</p>

}

as i use a negative slide, i get all subpages of parent page (sub1)
great, expected result.

Now i change slide = -2
expected: all subpages from Root page
result: same as before, only subpages from sub1

I tried to debug and don't understand why the do-while is only executed
twice. beside that there are very strange things in:
* again is set before the loop, but used as condition. But it's only set
when slide is true - brrr
* tmpValue is used in condition but set in inner loop, never resetted

It's really no fun to deal with this part of code ...

vg Steffen