[TYPO3-project-4-3] Loocked out from BE after update!

Peter Kindström typo3 at campingwebben.se
Sun Oct 11 11:09:44 CEST 2009

Hi list!
Yesterday I upgraded my Typo3 4.1.2 installation to 4.3.0beta1. I
followed the instructions for the 4.1 -> 4.2 at WEC. I checked the
prerequsities, updated all my extensions, downloaded 4.3.0 beta1 and
changed the symlink.

Then I pointed my browser to http://mydomain.se/typo3 as usual and got
the new login form. I filled in my old username and password and hit
Login. The only thing happening was that I got a JS popup saying:
"No authentication methods available. Please, contact your TYPO3
administrator." Thats where I am right now.  :-(

I skipped the BE and went to the Install tool where I executed all the
Update wizards and run the Database analyser as usual. Still no luck...

I tried searching the net but found very little info about the error
message. Still no luck...

I tried to change the loginSecurityLevel to both "normal",
"superchallenged", "rsa" and back again. Still no luck...

I tried to create a new Admin user via Database Analyser. Still no
luck...

Today I tried to remove "naw_openid" from
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] in localconfig.php. Still no luck...

Now I have run out of ideas. But I can still not login to my BE !!
Can this have anything to do with the updates you have made to the login
routines? I have read a few post here about it, but it hasn't given me
any clue on how to solve my problem.

Can anyone please give me some help or hints on how to proceed?

Regards,
Peter Kindström, Campingwebben