[TYPO3-project-4-3] improve the errorhandling

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sat Oct 10 23:58:05 CEST 2009

hi Dan,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> Question: what if the DB can't be established? Like if the server has
> temporarily maxed out on connections? Will there be a fallback to log to
> PHP error log?

in case of the devlog this is not possible.
But for such cases we have t3lib_div::syslog() which doesn't need a db
and which can write to a file, the error_log, the systems log and it can
send you errors and exceptions in a mail.
So I think a special fallback mechanism for the db based logs is not
needed.

greets
rupert