[TYPO3-project-4-3] RFC: reports and befunc::displayWarningMessages()

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 8 23:24:51 CEST 2009

Hi Rupi,

just to mention it public - many thanks for your improvements here. I
think we soon have a proper solution for errors/exceptions with(out)
logs etc, your last patch from this list looks very good and i'm pre-+1
by testing it now for a while.
Side effect is that i extensive use syslog now with file-option, i love
to see all what happened in a normal log. This also can be used for
statistics etc.
May be we come to a point where a user can upload a syslog analyzed by a
web app with suggestions for bugfixes :) Future is on the way!

vg Steffen