[TYPO3-project-4-3] improve the errorhandling

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Oct 2 12:44:14 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> 'errorHandlerErrors'=> E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE,
> 'exceptionalErrors' => E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING ^ E_USER_ERROR ^
> E_USER_NOTICE ^ E_USER_WARNING

Which errors generate now exceptions? To me it look likes that only the special warnings remain:

E_CORE_WARNING
E_COMPILE_WARNING
E_DEPRECATED
E_USER_DEPRECATED

BTW, what is the purpose of turning errors into exceptions?

> So I changed the functions pushFlashMessage/popFlashMessages in
> template.php to use $GLOBALS['T3_VAR']['flashmessages'] instead of
> storing the message in the db (all should work as before)
> the patch contains this changes, too, but they will be a separate RFC of
> course.

Small note: a (static) member of a class would be nicer than the bad old global var stuff.

Masi