[TYPO3-project-4-3] Reports: Remove view "Overview"

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 1 15:40:36 CEST 2009

hi Dan and Francois,

when I made the example patch attached to this thread, I found some
things that could be optimized in the reports extension.
E.g. the way how one configures a new report is not really elegant.
especially the fact that labels, titles, descriptions and extkeys are
registered in the same array.

I'm going to change this until final and if you also have improvement
suggestions I'll integrate them.

greets
rupert