[TYPO3-project-4-3] Login box not centered anymore?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:24:17 CET 2009

Hi!

On 30/11/2009 10:45, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I thought that harmony is the golden section :)

Not always. It is good for element placement when element is not too large.

Take the sun. It is positioned in the center of the solar system :) Earth kernel is in the center of the earth.

Regarding position of the login box: when it is centered, it looks balanced. When it is moved to one side without compensating the other side, it is unbalanced. Typically when design element is moved to the side, it is balanced by another element on other side.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.