[TYPO3-project-4-3] Login box not centered anymore?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Nov 27 16:48:52 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-11-27 08:53, Francois Suter pisze:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it just me or is the new BE login box not centered in the window
> anymore? That wasn't the case originally, was it?
>
> Any opinions? It really feels weird stuck to the left.
>
> Cheers

Well, I think that's try to back to loginbox from T3 < 4.3 alpha X (I
don't really remember which one exactly). In my opinion new (removed)
loginbox was good and there was no reason to "fighting" with it,
however... democracy... it means that I was wrong ;>

However new loginbox is still better than 4.2.x line...

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member