[TYPO3-project-4-3] [TYPO3-dev] Over 2Million images rendering using GIFBUILDER (but not all at once...) (copyed from typo3-dev)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Nov 14 14:18:42 CET 2009

Here are the patches for whoever is interested:

All files are store stored under the GB and pics directory, and sub-
directories are created based on there
filename's data.

There are 4 additional settings added to config_default.php to set the
levels and filename's length for gifbuilder and imagemagick.

The functions fileName and createTempSubDir are backwards compatible
and behave the same.

However the function fileName now as an option to not add a tempDir to
a generated filename. This was
done to prevent funky str_replaces for path creations in the gifBuild
function

The function createTempSubDir now uses mkdir_deep from t3lib_div to
create
'deep' (recursive) sub directories

I believe that the patch might not be CGL compatible, I hope to hear
your comments on that.
If you have any other suggestions/comments/questions. Please let me
know.

Ries