[TYPO3-project-4-3] CSS and JS files get included in the wrong order if using the page-renderer

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 12 17:58:20 CET 2009

Susanne Moog schrieb:

> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->getPageRenderer()->addCssFile('typo3conf/ext/....css');
>
> and in TS
>
> page.includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/css/reset.css
> page.includeCSS.file1.forceOnTop = 1
>
> Output is first typo3conf/ext... then fileadmin/css/reset.css

that's not correct, looks buggy. i will debug, and if it's a bug i will fix.

> If I debug the $this->cssFiles array in the pagerenderer it shows that
> forceOnTop is set correctly but has no effect on the order at all.
>

>> If you can't achieve it that way you could use the concatenateHandler to
>> sort the array for your need. Maybe we need a renderHook as well.
>
> I'll have a look into it later.

it's the wrong place, as the hook is no array, so you can't use more
than one extension using this hook (it' only the last chance to change)

> Perhaps we could have an additional key, string, whatever, to sort by,
> so that I could define, ok, reset is "a", extension is "b", common.css
> is "c" and so on...

i don't think that is needed really, but maybe a sorting option for the
associative array.

vg Steffen