[TYPO3-project-4-3] alt_intro.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 6 19:13:25 CET 2009

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> alt_intro.php is a sys extension 'about_modules'. It's a bit strange as
>> it's callable even if the sys_ext is deinstalled.
>
> All files can be accesses (and exceuted) regardless, if the extension is installed or not.

no. For modules dispatched you get: "Value "tools_txreportsM1" for "M"
was not found as a module
others:
This module "help_txtsconfighelpM1" is not enabled in TBE_MODULES

This shows that about_modules is a pseudo extension, the module link is
only used as link, and if you uninstall, only the link disappears. This
is inconsistent.
I don't want to remove alt_intro, but may be link the logo on upper left
to this file and remove it fom modules, don't know what is best.

vg Steffen