[TYPO3-project-4-3] Inconsistent icon overlays for start and stop date

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri May 29 11:38:21 CEST 2009

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:

Hi Uschi,

> Can we perhaps change that behaviour, so that if only the start date is
> set and the start time is in the future the icon with __tf is shown?

IMO this is all a bit too overcomplicated. Instead what I'd propose and
what IIRR is already there at least partly is the following:

1) item is currently visible => just the regular icon
2) item is not visible anymore => the hidden icon
3) item will be visible in the future => the clock and hidden

for your special cases I'd say it's enough to attach the clock and have
a tooltip showing the settings when hovering an icon.

Ingo - not in favor of complicating things ;)

--
Ingo Renner