[TYPO3-project-4-3] Inconsistent icon overlays for start and stop date

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Wed May 27 12:12:49 CEST 2009

Hi Philipp and Patrick,

@Patrick: As Steffen already mentioned, changing the position of the overlay is a no go. Reason: A scheduled item might
also be user protected and so on. In general the overlays should align themselves bottom right, because otherwise other
icon information might get lost.

@Philipp: If the color of an outdated item is red (which it should be, as our overlay for hidden is red as well) then
the overlay for currently visible items should be green, because this a well known scheme all over the world (think of
traffic lights).

We could try out a blue clock for 'visible in the future'. I tried an orange clock as well, which works well if you have
a red clock and an orange clock close to each other, but it becomes hard to decide whether this a red or orange clock if
you have only one of them. But I will give it another try, perhaps with a yellow background.

After that is done we can have mockups and then vote, would that be alright?

Uschi

Philipp Gampe schrieb:
> Am 26.05.2009, 19:58 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Gaumond
> <gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com>:
>
>> Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
>>
>>> Editors should be informed about the following three states via
>>> different icons:
>>>
>>> 1) item is currently visible (green clock)
>>> 2) item is not visible anymore (red clock)