[TYPO3-project-4-3] copy all JS code to typo3temp

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue May 26 12:25:57 CEST 2009

Hi,
> flexible, just like you want. I started with backend.php to test it.
> I attach the class i use so you get the idea how it's done. It's not
> final version, eg for FE extension the version of extension has to be
> taken into account, so maybe one more property for building the hash.

As it's a file-merger, maybe you provide different models for handling
different output types. E.g. one for JS and one for CSS - each one
capable of processing and minifying the respective contents.
Maybe even ZIP or TAR might be suitable models - they're also "merging"
somehow ;) Or if you think about PDF-documents - those could also be
merged. Perfect would be if it would be SERVICE-driven, so that you can
register services for different filetypes.

Just some ideas for future features.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch