[TYPO3-project-4-3] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.0alpha3

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue May 26 09:13:48 CEST 2009

Hey,

Philipp Holdener wrote:
> Hallo zusammen
>
> Der Mass File Uploader ist cool. Besten Dank!
> Leider wird da bei mir trotz 100% upload nix im Ordner angezeigt!
> Also Daten landen scheinbar nicht auf dem Server. :-(
>
> Gruss
> Philipp
thanks for your reply. Please answer in english as this list is an
english-speaking list.

This usually means that something is wrong on the server side and
reminds me that I totally forgot to evaluate the server response after
uploading a file.

Check
  * the folder permissions (see if you can upload a file with Mass
Uploader deactivated)
  * if you have cleared the configuration cache (as the new AJAX call
must be registered to successfully upload a file)
  * if you have DAM installed as this XCLASSes some core classes and
thus makes it impossible to use the latest features of the core (such as
the mass uploader)

--
All the best,
Benni.