[TYPO3-project-4-3] JS-Files in BE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue May 19 12:12:59 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> AFAIK there is enough possibilities already with using the POSTJSMARKER
> marker, or using the Ext.OnReady stuff.

Ext.onRady is one part of the inline. The marker thingy is a bit
obsolete and also something for inline.

> I know this is not the cleanest way, however I don't like adding so many
> arrays, markers etc. to template.php which is a mess already. I would
> much rather see a template_new.php :D that uses ExtBase for 4.4 in the
> Backend :)

the idea behind this came to me while trying following:
* concatenate all content of inline file to one file
* use an unique filename with bodytagId, version etc
* minify it with t3lib_div method
* save it in typo3temp for caching

Of cause all issues of splitting the files are welcome, but doesn't
solve the mentioned problem.

vg Steffen