[TYPO3-project-4-3] using Ext.Direct

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 18 15:53:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Nils Dehl schrieb:
>
> Nils, sorry about misspelling your name.
>
>> to get an idea what is done have a look at this thread:
>> http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68186
>>
>> Nils already used it and converted to TYPO3, we will work on this to
>> enhance.
>
> That doesn't answer my question about why ajax.php doesn't fit the bill.
>
> Cheers

ok. For the moment it's for incliding extJs Direct-API etc, the needed
classes for this. We also have to see what is exactly needed. At this
state it's a bit early to make a clear statement, may be you're right
with autoloader and registered handles, we will see in test phase.
I will convert the needed api classes to t3lib-files and test with Nils
in the js branch, so i can give detailled infos later.

vg Steffen