[TYPO3-project-4-3] flexform issues

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed May 13 16:18:23 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen, hi yall,

i worked on
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10165 and
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10254

#10165 is pending in the core list - i still need to check olly suggestions.
I have a working draft for the other one at least for a strategy to
solve it, but Im sure it needs some more brains to finalize it.

 > So it would be nice to make a
 > flexform-fix-session during t3dev09
I talked about these issues with kasper in laax and we agreed on having
exactly what you suggest - a fff-session.

CU at the coding night
pekue