[TYPO3-project-4-3] State of the CSS Styled Content

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed May 13 13:00:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

> If you mean with finished that all basic functionality is
> working properly then of course an extension can be finished.

Yes, that's what I mean. And that's what would define the status as
being "stable". But it may be hard to assess. I guess it's just a thing
to keep in mind and raise version number and status as needed when we're
  already working on a given extension and feel it's right to do it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter