[TYPO3-project-4-3] Gabriel core integration

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:39:59 CEST 2009

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> But then you are obliged either to release an extension with that key in
> a reasonable amount of time (1 month after key reservation) or to answer
> queries about the state of the extension.
>
> If you do neither you are an "extension key squatter" :)

I agree to the second but I disagree to the first. We do not have this kind of "user agreement" :)

For example, I have "workspaces" key. If anyone needs it in the core, I will be happy to pass it. I keep only to prevent misusing it. May be someone does the same for the "scheduler". However if that peson does not answer to queries, I fully agree that the key can be forcibly taken.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/typo3-seo-keywords-from-the-typoscript-and-a-page.html